Ethical bags handmade from Cork
- PETA Approved Vegan | Stylish and ethical crossbody bag made with sustainable cork leather
- Compact inside with 2 small pockets and a small zipper pocket to fit your daily items
- Handmade bag crafted from cork, a vegan material which is eco-friendly / sustainable, soft to the touch, durable, lightweight, and water resistant. These handmade eco-friendly crossbody bags would make a great vegan gift for a friend, relative, or maybe keep for yourself with the peace of mind that the material is carefully extracted from the bark of the cork oak tree in a way which ensures no damage to the tree and actually supports tree growth.
- We use high quality cork which goes through a careful quality control process.
- Choose from a wide range of colours or check out our other crossbody bags at https://corkadia.com/collections/handbags-1
- Cork is a natural product and because its made from the bark of the cork oak tree, each bag will have distinct features.
- Could this be your new go to bag? Grab yours today!
- Length - 24cm
- Height - 26cm
- Shoulder Strap Max. - 32cm
- Shoulder Strap Min. - 63cm
Thank you for choosing Corkadia. Cork is sourced from the bark of cork oak trees and is carefully harvested in a way which allows the tree to regenerate and live for up to 250-300 years. This makes Cork a wonderful fashion choice for those looking for sustainable, cruelty free products while still ensuring practicality through being lightweight and durable. Our products bear the PETA-approved vegan certification.
We offer free shipping worldwide on all products.