- Outer: kraft paper
- Backing: non-woven synthetic
- Washable paper is a leather and fabric alternative that is lightweight and washable. ... Washable paper can easily be cut, glued, painted, folded and sewn with a sewing machine
What is washable paper made of?
- Washable paper is produced from cellulose fiber. This is a substrate of wood and is a natural material. The percentage ranges between 60 and 90%
How do you wash washable paper?
- The papers bags are machine washable. Wash in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, unroll before washing and dry flat.
Is Paper fabric ecofriendly?
- Paper fabric products have generally been treated with fewer chemicals and are arguably more environmentally friendly, regardless of whether composed of recycled or virgin pulp. Kraft paper is a 100% biodegradable natural product